ENTRY VISA 当前位置:首页  Admissions  ENTRY VISA

As a new student, you will need to enter China with a Student Visa (X1). We will post you the admission notice and JW202. After receiving the post, please refer to the website of Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your country and apply for a student visa. 


The following documents are usually required for an entry visa for study purpose:

(1) Original Admission Notice issued by Changzhou  University.
 (2) Original Form JW202.

(3) Application for Chinese Visa.

(4) Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.


You will enter China with X1 visa, but please note that X1 visa is only valid for 30 days after you enter China. Holders of X1 Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administration for foreigners' residence permits. The international student’s office will help you apply for the residence permit during the registration process. Please closely follow the registration procedures.