2014 Changzhou University Overseas High-end Staff Recruitment
Release time: 2012-01-12 Access times: 2100
Changzhou University (CZU) is located in the historical, cultural and economically developed city of
In 2011, the Government of Jiangsu Province signed an agreement with the China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), the Sinopec Group Company, as well as China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) to co-develop
Over the last thirty-five years The University has developed into an institution of higher learning，strong in engineering, science and management enhanced by other disciplinary subjects. Its distinguishing features are in the integration of “enterprises, universities and research institutions”.
The university has one Materials and Engineering Science PhD program drawn from the first level disciplines; ten masters degree programs from the first level disciplines; thirty-nine masters degree programs from the second level disciplines and five engineering masters degree programs.
The University has sixty-two undergraduate programs covering engineering, science, management, economics, literature, laws, arts and medical, agricultural and education sciences. There is one provincial strong discipline, also two key ministry disciplines；five key first level provincial disciplines and four provincial innovation teams，with four key provincial laboratories and ten provincial engineering centers. There are three national featured majors and seven key provincial majors.
For further development of the University, we are seeking high-end staff overseas:
Documents to be submitted for application
1. Curriculum vitae (basic personal information, detailed education and work experience, contact details etc.)
2. Photocopies of degree certificates, ID and/or any other valid supporting documents；
3. Photocopies of research achievements in the past three years (such as patent authentication，awards, published research papers, catalog of books published, and other relevant records；
4. Funding details of your research projects and your own role in the projects;
5. Your major research areas, your research plans and the targets to be achieved;
6. Any other details you wish to include.
Note: Please put the subject of your email message in the following order: Name+ post to be applied for+ your final degree/professional title.
Please contact Ms. Dai, Ms. Zhu, or Mr Tian via 0086-519-86330024 /0086-519-86330121 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also post your application documents to：
HR office, 514 Wenzheng Building, Changzhou University, No.1 Gehu Road, Changzhou, Jiangsu, 213164, P.R. China.
For more information about the university, please visit www.cczu.edu.cn